View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:09 AM   #354
DiceMan
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Wiz...I didn't get to get in a full game but I def like the direction these sliders are going in. I played a qtr & a half of my Giants CCM against the Jags in preseason & it was a defensive struggle tied 0-0.

I saw some great defensive plays on both sides that were very realistic looking. Well placed hits resulted in incomplete passes & there was one play when I thought I had Bradshaw open in the middle of the field only to have the safety make a diving reach to get a hand on the ball to knock it away. Again nothing cheesy about it, just a great play you can see on any given Sunday.

MJD had 4 carries for 36 yds after the 1st qtr which is very reasonable. Gabbert was terrible with a few over/underthrows which is a beautiful thing to see. In fact his behind took off for about a 10 yard gain with about 3 broken tackles until I popped his arse & made him fumble around the 10 yard line.

All in all I'm loving the way the game plays with these so far. Very smooth compared to other sliders I've tried on slow speed. Well done sir......

Any idea how they will work w/online CCM as I'm undecided as to whether to do one off or online?
NY Yankees
4 Life.....