View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #364
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
Played first game, 3-1 Dolphins at 3-1 Bengals. I won 24-10, game played amazing but I contribute the win to my gameplan, I took no shots down the field and played very conservative and stuck to short routes because that's what Tannehill is good at. Also Reggie Bush was out this game so I kept my RBs fresh by subbing in my other 3 backs (Thomas, Miller, Thigpen) and it helped tremendously in the 4th. They scored to make it 17-10 with 10 minutes left and I preceded to drive 80 yards down the field running the football taking it all the way down to the 2 minute warning where I punched it in with Thomas on the 20th play of the drive. It was a work of beauty. Offensive line won me this game, no doubt.

Drew: Appreciate the shout-out..... In the future, if you can, could you drop us some statistical information.... Interested in # of total plays, # of fumbles & interceptions for HUM and CPU, total avg. distance for punts, what was the farthest field goal you or the CPU put through, QB pass completion %, # of sacks, and of course, Yards Per Carry avg. for the CPU running attack...Thanks stud...

Don't mean to burden you with these stats, but these sliders are beta's and going forward I need feedback from the community so that they can get tuned to provide the max amount of realism possible and provide me some insight regarding some potential "house rules" that may or may not need to be dropped on top of them....

Peace, out.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-21-2012 at 02:07 PM.