View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
Sportsfan0290
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Which team for association? 2k13

For me it depends I got two teams I may use.

1. La La Lakers All Day

1. Kobe Bryant- Once you get on that hot streak with him theres no turning back and the 4th qtr is mumba time.

2. Steve Nash- This duo is going to be one of the greatest of all time.

3. Pau Gasol- Thank god we didn't have to trade him Nash is going to make everyone better.

4. Dwight Howard or as announcers say him Dawight- When he's healthy again oh boy the NBA best watch out.

5. Meta World Peace- Hopefully he goes back to being the Rockets Meta the guy we signed to defend and play good again and hopefully no elbow throwing.

Team 2 Minnesota Timberwolves

This team is absolutly stacked I can see them making the 6-8 seed this season high hopes. Rubios making a fast recovery.

1. Kevin Love- I can average 14 12's every game just about in 2k12 2k13 should be fun plus he can shoot the 3.

2. Ricky Rubio- Look I've been following this kid for years I can't wait for year two watch out if star PG's get injured could be an all-star.

3. Brandon Roy- Can't wait to see him make is return and straight S**t on people again and make every team in the leagues jaws drop again.

4. Ak47 Andrei Kierlinko- He had a great season in Russia I think that's what this kid needed to get back to where he once was as well his defense and offensive state of mind should help this team a lot.

5. Nikola Pekovic- Pek just started coming back to his old self again watch out for him to have a breakout season averaging dbl dbls as well.