View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #376
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Just played my first game and it was ok..the score was redskins16 ravens13..it was a great defense game..too lazy and in a hurry to write the stats down but I had 91 yard rushing and 163 passing yards...and ravens had 94 rushing and 230 passing..it was a defense game..I would say it that the CPU break tackle was happening often and even raven qb was break tackle with made me miss two critical fumble at the end of the 4th quarter..the game was fun..my receivers dropped 5 passes but 3 was hard hit..I didn't.break no tackles at all which I hated but I understand..raven broke too many tackles which probably need to be tune a little along with the CPU tackle....I never broke no tackles

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Keep an eye out for the type of tackles that are being broken... In other words, helmet-squared up, chest facing, tackles to the mid-section by HUM, should significantly slow the runner down, and if you are a beeeeeaaaast linebacker, the runner should crumble to the ground altogether ... In my testing, bad angles created poor tackling.... DB's generally needed some help in bringing down a good RB.... My safeties and LB's, when using proper technique could bring good RB's with solo tackles.... In fact, the solo tackle stat IS tracked by the NFL and there is a reason it is tracked.... Solo tackling is an art, that's why the stat is tracked.... And if you follow solo tackles, there is a clear demarcation between beeeeeeaaaaaaassssts and average tacklers....

Appreciate the feedback, keep it coming.....