View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #378
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheman10
Anyone else not able to run well? Forte had 26 carries for 26 yards. Seemed to get hit right as I got the ball and couldn't break any tackles, a lot of 2 to 3 yard losses. Also the CPU (Texans), Schaub threw 5 interceptions and seemed to hold on to the ball to long. I think I threw 2 interceptions, which were totally my fault. Other than that I think these sliders played really well. This was just one games so I'll see how it goes a couple more games in.
Hmmmmmm..... Duly noted on Schaub's interceptions.... This is the feedback I need to know... 5 picks is not realistic....

Regarding running, HUM needs to know how to find the hole and make one cut in opposite direction of their blocking direction....

Example: I will be in a one back 2WR 1TE set and I will choose a run to my right tackle's side... I set my blocking to the right pre-snap and then take the rock, look at how my blockers are moving the d-line and then pick the hole that the gap seems to be opening the best ... I then one-cut into that gap and wrap up the rock as I go into the D-line....

In my testing, my RB avg.'s 4.6 yards per carry (FYI: FORTE, me like da Bears)...