Old 09-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #1500
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
It's a sad day. -.-; 26 years old and the first time I won't be playing madden till my thumbs bruise. Plugged in the black slider set and shutout the cpu and held them to 127 offensive yards. Play calling is too predictable and don't feel like dumbing down my game to allow the cpu to win or even remain competitive.

Never been the type to care for quick plays so I won't get to indulge in the Madden experience till they fix CCM (if it's even on the list of things to fix).

I did notice that the CPU would break tackles when I attempted them but when my CPU teammates initiated the hit they went down immediately. I wonder if the programming isn't messed up and the sliders are more for "my player" mode. Just a thought.

The day I can shut out a CPU with Jarrods black slider set is the day I gotta hang the game up.

Just went out and bought NHL 13. Not an NHL fan at all but going to give this some time until Madden pans itself out. (Too bad NBA will be out by then.)

Thanks, Jarrod for trying with the CCM sets! <3

(Woops, edit. Not saying it didn't work! lol sorry that sounded rude.)
Haha! I feel your pain man.. I barely been playing the game myself lately. I've never done that before. I'm usually deep in Madden around this time of year.. It's been frustrating. I can't believe they messed up with the difficulty like that.. I'm glad some guys are still able to enjoy the game with my sliders. It just sucks I can't get the challenge I'm looking for..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-21-2012 at 10:32 PM.