Old 09-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #25
Dylan Marshall Swb
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdude_62888
So how were you able to figure out his portrait number? Are you using madden 12 or 13? Lets say I wanted to add darron Thomas how would I go about finding his portrait? Or other players?
I found Osgood's pic number by first opening up the newest roster update from Ea. After that I went to the lions and found Osgood. In his pic id slot it had a 2500 number, which I copied.Then I closed the editor and opened it back up, this time with my rosters. I went to the lions an found Osgood. Because he was a CAP, his pic id was 0. So I justed pasted in the 2500 number that I got from the Ea Roster.

As for Darron Thomas, you can't put his picture into the game. But, you could put a similar picture of a player that has previosly been in Madden. Say I wanted to put Niles Davis as his pic (doesn't look like him, just using an example because Niles Davis was in 12 but not 13) I would open up a 12 roster with Niles Davis in it, find out his pic number, copy it, close the roster, open my roster with my Darron Thomas CAP, and paste the number into the pic id field. Now Darron Thomas has Niles Davis' face.

And if I wanted to find a good face for RG3, I would have to go into Madden 12, find a player who looks like RG3 that is in 12 but not 13, open up the 12 roster, find similar player, copy pic id, open up my roster, and paste the pic number into RG3.
Advertisements - Register to remove