View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:49 AM   #43
Xanathol
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Whew lots of posts to get to!!!

I'll look into the HoF teams ( those teams are weird, special teams, though so no bets ).

For earlier madden version rosters, the problem is going to be added attributes, as I try to pull all the ones in 12 to display to you... which obviously aren't in 08, for example. I'll try to get around to testing with those too and see if there is a way to figure out the version in the program and not try to get to those attributes.

I'm going to update the first post with a new link to post some fixes and features:

Viewing the Injury table is now in ( can't add / remove them, but can change values and such if you want to help figure out what the fields mean ).

Same for Depth Charts. Major suck point right now with DCs is the no adding yet - I'll try to get that in too though. DCs are editable, however.

Mass adjust or set attribute is in & operates on whatever players are displayed in the main window at the time ( so say you want to add 10 str just to the Saints' WRs - you can do that ).

I should have the contract and appears exception issues fixed - was a dumb mistake I made.