Old 09-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #48
Dylan Marshall Swb
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3
Red face Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Is it possible with this editor, you can take edited rosters into CC? And when you are done with these rosters, can you please download links for them? And is it possible to copy and paste portrait ids that are in 13 and not on 12 into 12 and for them to have a portrait in it? And can you please copy Greg Jones Jaguars portrait id from madden 12 into madden 13 since he doesn't have one in 13? Thanks. When you release these rosters, they could be called like Marshall SWB's Mega hex edits roster with help by Xanathol. Sorry for all the questions it's just that i am very eager to learn about all of this stuff because it can make the madden rosters a lot better and more customizable.
I got Greg Jones done right before I went to sleep, so he does have a portrait. I want to get all of the injured reserve, pup, and practice squad players on the roster before I put out one, so if I work around school I could possibly have that done sometime this week. Also I've been puting all of their official EA ratings from the new updates in. I'll create a new thread when I get everything to my liking.

CCM rosters, not yet, but we are getting there. I've been looking at the editor coding that Xanathol put up, and there might be something there, but I'm not 100% sure. Like I said earlier, I'm still new to a lot of this.

As for player portraits that are in 13 but not 12, you can only have their portrait if the player has been in a previous version of Madden. Osgood, Coye, Greg Jones, all of their portraits have been on madden from madden 09-12 (just a guess, might be from 06, 07, and 08 as well, but I didn't get a chance last night to put those rosters in the editor) But for all of the rookies, and for all players who haven't had a portrait from 09-12, they can not have a portrait on 12. The portraits are saved on the actual Madden 12 disk, and when we are in the editor when we change a portrait id, we are just telling the player What folder to look in for his pic. But what we possibly could do is do What the roster editors on 2K5 do, use player portraits that are inside the disk but not on any roster. On the 2K5 roster website, they have a whole section of just player portraits, so we could possibly do that as well.

Edit: I also have a girlfriend and she likes to watch Netflix on my xbox haha, so I can't be doing roster edits in game when that happens. I'll be working on the computer looking at the coding to see if I can figure out something.

Last edited by Dylan Marshall Swb; 09-23-2012 at 11:21 AM.