Old 09-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #440
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Sup Fam.

I enjoyed reading your approach to playing Defense. Myself I set playcalling to Conventional before kickoff, call whatever plays without hotroutes/audibles on Offense and on Defense I use Ask Madden and always pick the middle play. It's sad you have to play this way but it gives the CPU an honest chance, in Play Now you dont need to do such silly antics to get a good game but barring a hail mary from EA Sports we may be forced to commit to these silly antics.

I am having trouble with dropped passes, not just with your set but in general. I was wondering how you use your WRs. Do you always hit B to switch to the WR immediately after throwing, and manually using Y to catch then run after the catch yourself every time? I have a tendency to run upfield early thus dropping the rock but it seems with WR Catching so low that if I dont manually click on my receiver and manually catch he just ends up dropping it half the time. Frustrating but maybe this rant will help me focus. Cheers mate!
Wadddup bloke? Welcome back.

I do not have that problem with regards to catching. However, I do not switch to WR after the throw.

Reason? I have found that the internal speed/timing clock for the M13 code logic is not right.... It is my interpretation that the speed/timing clock for M13 is running fast.... This I believe is the issue with the CPU run game.... It just seems that the HUM Defense is always at least half a micro-step faster once the AI logic engages the HUM Defense to recognize run... Once the AI logic has the HUM Defense engage, the linebackers and safeties just zip at super human speed at the CPU runner.... I have been able to tame the CPU runner crumbling to the ground because he runs into his lineman's a.ss, but still consistently see problems with the way the HUM Defense reacts once it is engaged by the AI logic.... HUM Defense zips and darts with uncanny agility and speed to the CPU RB.... I too like engaging my WR after the throw, but in this year's Madden, I always seem to be "early" and have more than an acceptable amount of drops....

Just my two cents...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.