View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #450
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Futzing around update:

I am lovin' the gameplay. I must confess my slider Gosu brothern I had strayed and tried others sliders as well as my own personal attempt at sliders but nothing comes close to the pure enjoyment, realism and challenge of what we have here! It just works so well together I am not a fan of playing on Slow but the challenge is there and it represents the NFL rather well i must say.

I am getting the USER Passing game setup how I like to make it a bit more difficult as well as improving the CPU Passing and if I post a box score ill let you see what I have done hopefully without disgracing your honor my lord. The best part is how well this set plays as a base while still having room to tweak things and make it more difficult in areas.

One thing I am trying to do is create a more defensive game. I really liked the 100 Threshold setting and have bumped it up to 80. I believe and please correct me if im wrong but the general idea I have is that controls seperation. lower threshold = more offense, higher threshold = more defense? Could you bless me with a general idea of how you feel threshold affects the gameplay? My belief is that it makes the passing coverage tighter the closer the number is to 100 but I do not want to spread any misinformation I see a lot of that in this forum and thankfully all of your theorys are grounded and rational. I am using the Interception, inverted Pass Defense Reaction Time, QB accuracy, WR Catching and Threshold settings in conjunction to get the passing game for USER and CPU where I would like.

The CPU running game plays out about as good as you can get in CCM and the USER running game is perfect for me its not a gimmie when you run the ball but it IS possible to have a good ground attack you have to mix things up and run at the right times and use all your runs. It doesnt feel cheap when you get a big run and the fight for yards after contact feels just right everything feels great not too hard not too easy.