Old 09-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #455
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
I have pretty much played all of my day off (10 games) in my test CMM and I am seeing some wild things. Here my my averages, all are per game...

User Sacks - 4
CPU Sacks - 6

User INTs - 3
CPU INTs - 4

User Passing Yds - 278
CPU Passing Yds - 122

User Rushing Yds - 76
CPU Rushing Yds - 183

There were all using the Patriots in the regular season. I don't know what it is but nothing has seemed right all day. I played that one pre-season game last morning, and it was fun and felt good...but these games have been horrible. Tom Brady has about 50 attempts per game, misses wide open receivers on the regular. The CPU can't throw the ball but can run like crazy now. I get sack almost instantly 1 out of every 10 snaps and if I don't get sack I have to hit a screen or slant within 2 seconds or I will be sacked while the CPU gets up to 6 seconds in the pocket. I have seen CPU O-Lineman fall over and beam themselves right back up to make miraculous blocks.

It's back to the drawing board for me. I think I am going to have to try and make a slider set that caters to my specific needs and play style. Seems like that is the only way to go with this game.
I see and mentioned the same things as you but I still believe these sliders play the best brand of football and just need a few adjustments to lock in. I am gonna play with things and ill share em if I get to a good place.

Id suggest this set is a great base and its very simple to adjust Interceptions or Pass Rushing. The CPU passing game is the biggest soft spot for me I would like to see that improve while still being able to differentiate between good and bad QBs. I am working with USER Pass Defense Reaction Time, USER Interceptions, USER Pass Rushing, and CPU QB Accuracy/WR Catching as well as Speed Threshold to 75 to try to boost their offensive efficiency. The key is to make small adjustments and not go overboard on any one slider

The first thing I toned down was the CPU Pass Rush, but I want it to be a bit on the harder side as it forces you to choose plays wisely with enough blockers. I hotroute my RBs/TEs to blocking assignments, use motion, and most of all if I am getting a lot of pressure throw from the shotgun is the best solution. Makes the game feel real this aint flag football foo but yah there were a bit too many sacks but a simple slider adjustment and being more attentive when passing helps greatly.

It should also be noted that MarketingWiz uses Gameflow to pick his plays on defense so if you choose your own defensive plays that could change the way the game is played greatly. I find its far too easy to choose my own plays and shut the CPU down as they can become very predictable and Gameflowin' D gives them a fighting chance.
Advertisements - Register to remove