Old 09-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #472
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
With the focus needing to be at 100% this really makes the entire game fun and a constant involvement. One thing I love about NHL 13 is that, even with 10 minute periods, the whole time you are on edge and it flies by and you end up wishing/needing more time instead of getting bored...that's how these play for me. 15 minute qtrs with accelerated clock in this game with all the other slider sets I have used I would be bored by the end or next game I would be dreading to have to sit that long again. Not these ones. I am winning some, losing some, but it has kept me entertained.

I will definitively take into note your pass play routine and apply it to my next game and see where it takes me.
Indeed. I am a fan of MLB2k12 using MKHarshs sliders and he has the same mentality of boosting the CPU enough to make it fearsome. He jacks the CPU Contact and Power to basically 100 and makes you think about every pitch. I like having the CPU Running Game maxed out and CPU Interceptions high/Pass coverage tight as in this set to get that same feel. The CPU AI in sports games will never be able to adapt as well as a human thankfully sliders came along and lets us create the challenge we want. I can't play games like Skyrim or Zelda like I used to be able to growing up, Now I live and die with sports games on steroid difficulty to get my fix