View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #479
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResilentGiant
Gotta say man, AWESOME SLIDERS! Gameplay feels so realistic and got some great stats. However is there any way of changing either fatigue or Auto Sub settings to stop my oline from subbing in all the time? I thought it worked well on D though, good line rotation and guys getting tired on long drives. Another thing to point out is that I think I might be getting a bit too many INT's on D. Just played a game Giants(me) vs Cowboys(CPU) and Romo threw 3 picks, and me 2. I'm not too bothered bout the 2 I threw because I made bad calls both times, but the CPU QB's seem to be total Gunslingers haha anyway gd job man, I appreciate all the hard work you've put in

Thanks for the props bro... Truly an honor to bring joy to all the peeps that follow OS Madden slider threads...

Accolades aside, I do have the INT Slider in the lab for tuning.... CPU QB is throwing an unrealistic number of pics so it probably needs to be addressed and tamed....

Regarding the fatigue factor, if the sub-in / sub-out settings actually work, this would be an area to explore to improve the O-line sub out rate...

Thank you for the support....

KEEP PLAYIN'! KEEP POSTIN'! KEEP MADDENING!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.