View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #65
Xanathol
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Will the filters be able to filter player attributes? and then if that is possble edit say 100 players awareness down to like 0 for example?
Exactly - you filter out the players you want, then the pop-up allows you to pick the attribute to alter ( set or adjust by some amount ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
followed all the steps and everything was working fine, did some tweeking to c.woodson (made him younger) and to jason taylor, try to change height weight age skin color and portrait Id, i like his celebration so i tried to turn him into an entirely new player while still keeping his sack celebration. then while editing an error message came up which ask me to quit or continue(app would ignore problem and continue.) so i continued and proceeded to save roster. once i tried to open roster on xbox from usb it stated that file was damaged and unable to open. what happened? any idea on how to fix this? i think the problem has something to do with saving the file back to my usb, how do i save it back onto my usb? do i use the "copy to device" option on horizon, or do i use a different app or do i do it manually? also once i open the .MC02 file with the roster editor (roster version saved on pc) a .DB file is created. do i save that .DB on usb or the original .MC02?
The DB is a temp file - you have to use Horizon to put the MC02 back into the contents of the roster, then rehash & resign, then put the roster onto the USB.

FYI...

Code that is in / almost in that needs testing...

Draft class edits, export / import...
All player export / import...
Draft picks, export / import...
Schedules export / import....

I'm doing the dialogs for the last two now, then will post a test package if anyone is willing to give the functions a go; should be up sometime tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove