View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:28 AM   #1226
gmiller
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

It has been a little bit since I have posted here, but that is only because I have been extremely happy with the results I have been getting from these sliders I felt no reason to comment any further than what i had in the past. I have been keeping my sliders up to date with the ones posted on the OP and the games have only gotten better. I currently use the slightly modified sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Why are there so many turnovers with these sliders (INTs and fumbles). Is this normal?
I noticed this myself, but after changing the way I played, it helped a lot. I started paying attention more to where and when I threw the ball and learned to cover up the ball before any real hits. This reduced a lot of the issues with INTs and fumbles that I saw while still offering a big challenge. If a pass I threw ends up an INT, it is usually because I threw in double or triple coverage. Granted, there were a few times where I was dumbfounded by how the CPU got the pick, but those were minor and I just chock it up to dumb luck rather than worrying over it.

I've played 3 seasons with the Ravens so far utilizing the slider sets (updating when appropriate and changing to the modified version) and have gone 36-20 with 7-1 in the playoffs. Won the Superbowl twice.

A few of the games I did simulate, mostly when my team already clutched the playoffs or I got disconnected and just simmed the game instead of replaying. The nice thing was that the stats of games I played were in line with the stats of simmed games.

Can't say enough about how great these sliders are.