View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #1522
ewing6
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

My 4-1 Giants marched into Sanfran to play the 2-3 49ers and the defense which allowed 50 points 2 weeks earlier stepped up.

Giants 33
49ers 10

Eli 18-31 246 yards 1 td 1 int sacked 5 times
smith 19-28 171 yards 0 tds 1 int sacked 3 times

Bradshaw 10 rushes 60 yards 2 fumbles(I recovered both or the game could have gone differently) he got hurt early in the 3rd quarter
Wilson 19 rushes 78 yards 2 tds
scott 3 rushes 23 yards
Gore 24 rushes 49 yards(sigh) 5 catches 38 yards

Nicks 7 catches 120 yards
Cruz 2 catches 55 yards
Hynoski 2 catches 28 yard td
Davis 6 catches 70 yards
Moss 3 catches 41 yards

Lee had 11 punts and weatherford has 6, most punts Id ever seen in a madden game.

Whitner had 10 tackles.Goldson, Willis, Bowman, and Rogers had 6. Mcdonald has 5 tackles(all for loss) and 2 sacks. Smith, Brooks and sopoaga all had sacks. Larry Grant had the int(i was trying to hit Nicks on a deep route running up and over the middle of the field, I tried to lead him down field, but the LB jumped up from 10 yards in front of the WR and got the pick, always happens when I run that route)

Tyler Sash had my int. Phillips had 7 tackles. Rolle and Rivers had 6 tackles. JPP, Canty and Boley all had sacks.

The first half was the battle of punts. The only times I didn't punt was when I got a pick with 8 mins left in the 2nd quarter at the 10 with Tyler Sash and got a FG and when I missed a 55 yard FG at the half. The only times they didn't punt was their last drive before the half when they drove to the 2, but I made a goalline stand leaving the game at 3-3. With 16 seconds left in the half Jerigan fumbled the kickoff and Bowman returned it 19 yards for the TD making 10-3 at the half. At this point my lack of offense was maddening. Looks like I was about to punt again early in the 3rd, but on a 3rd and long I hit a deep pass to Nicks to set up a wilson 5 yard td run(bradshaw got injuried earlier on the drive) Later in the 3rd im driving again thanks to good running by Wilson and a couple completions. 2nd and 1 from the 27 I run play action and roll Manning outside the pocket with Nicks running a streak, Bennett, running a 12-15 yard route toward the sideline and Hyonski running an underneath route. They bring a blitz and the only people on that side of the field are the men on Nicks and Bennett I dump it to Hyno just before the sack and he runs untouched for a 27 yard td. In the 4th I got a Tynes FG and a 1 yard Wilson td with the defense never breaking. One odd thing before Wilson's 1 yard td I ran out at the one with Eli(I thought it I was in but I wasn't) so I ran it in on the next play with Wilson, but after the game it gave me credit for 2 tds on those 2 plays odd. Im 5-1 now!