View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #499
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by juand
Played another game in my Offline CCM with these and had some mixed results.

Game: Dolphins (Me) vs. Jets(cpu)

- I like the overall feel of the sliders but they definately need some tweaking
-I couldn't hit some wide open recievers sometimes with Tannehill. Also, whenever I did any sort of lead passing with the right stick it was completely overthrown and any sort of throw on the run whether I was under much pressure or not was wayy too inaccurate
-CPU had a decent rushing game. Shonn Greene had 168 yards with a 3.4 average. Good yardage but wayy too many carries (49)
-I could not rush the ball whatsoever. Reggie Bush or whoever I put in could simply not move the ball. Also, I could not break a tackle ever unlike the CPU. Rushing game was nonexistent for me in this game and I averaged like .9 ypc

Hope my observations help

Love your observations and they DO HELP. Every piece of feedback is critical to the beta test.

That having been said, the issue of too many carries by Shonn Greene is a known issue with the M13's code... Sliders CANNOT fix this.... I firmly believe that M13 AI logic seeks to hit YARDAGE goals for the CPU run game and to h_ll with the way the stat line looks...

Regarding missing open receivers, you got me bro.... I have not seen that in the lab. I have been able to hit bombs over the secondary, squeeze the pill between Cover zones, hit my WR on the left shoulder on a fade, and so on, and so on...

Try to set up your rushing to go over the right tackle.... Typically this is the "road-grater" on the O-line who can seal off the end allowing a lane to run either to his left or right.... Be patient, DO NOT give up on the running game.... If I am having a tough time with the run game, then I FORCE the CPU defense to play back.... In other words, I use the passing game to set up the running game sometimes....

KEEP PLAYIN'! KEEP POSTIN'! KEEP MADDENING!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.