View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
crankybaker
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Enjoying BeAGM so far, but the salary is becoming an issue.

This really is a problem, Then again it is a problem in the NHL LOL I mean 5+ mill for wideman comeon.

Anyway back to the topic the money players are asking for is a joke. I have done one sim gm with my team the penguins and I am playing every game as the desert dogs. Anyway with the pens I have simmed about 5 seasons and some things have jump out to be as problems. I will list these

1. Pascal After a injuried filled season where he played a total of 22 games with 4 points he wanted 3.5 million a year.....WTF
2. Matt cooke wanted 3.2 million.
3. Malkin wanted 12.6 million. 4 mill above Crosby's contract which is a joke needless to say Malkin found a new home.
4. Flaurry wanted 7 mill after dropping his overall to 84 from 87.
5. Depres and morrow both want 4 mill after will really doing nothing big in
the NHL.
The free agents get worse and worse.
6.Cam barker 81 over D 4.2 million.
7.Toews be it a good players for 2 years (before my prospects came up and were ready) he wanted 15 mill a year. 15 F****** million, a bit much.
anyone that is between 75 and 80 overall is at least 3 million a year.
It isn't all bad.
8. 91 overall Letang only wanted 6.5 million (bargain for him)
9. Martin wanted 4 mill again and become one of my point leaders (if only in real life).

And just to add a little insult to how broken GM is Skinner Nash and grabner were all put on wievers.

I have come to find that be a gm with everything is just random and has little to no logic.