View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
michapop9
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
the 2013 QB differentiation thread

It says it in the sig below. QB differentiation-well its just not there, if you disagree tell me what sliders youre using so I can try them out. It is one of the most frustrating things in the world when the most important position on the football field is not represented well. It takes away from (well besides everything) the draft, strategy, how about CCM?

These sliders are incredibly difficult to figure out, Ive seen others say it as well that they dont think sliders work in offline ccm, and their function changes in online ccm, but regardless of how much Ive toyed with them (ive lost alot of sleep) I cannot get the qb's to throw differently, either they all are erratic, or they all are deadly. So if you have a solution (I personally think youre delusional if you think youve found a slider set that accomplishes this) Ill be the first to tell you thankyou and I dont know what im doing.

I started a thread like this last year and have found the need to do it again. Im a fan of the vision cone and alot of things were discussed in last years thread, any new ideas of legitimate ways to make your qb's skill matter?
Advertisements - Register to remove