View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #1255
JG1986
Pro

JG1986's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Charter,

As the post above me says, I also wanted to thank you! For the last 4 years in a row, I have returned Madden within the first month or so. Madden, for me in recent years, has never been a game you can play out of the box. I end up adjusting sliders on my own, or looking on here for base sets. But no matter what I do, the gameplay is just not what I'm looking for. I am an avid MLB the Show players, as I play offline franchise and play every pitch of every inning and desire sim results. With that said, I was literally one day away from giving up on this game, as I normally do but I searched here on OS one last time for a different slider set, and I found yours. I have never had so much fun playing Madden in my whole life. I play offline CCM as the Giants and won the home-opener 27-24. With about 5 minutes left the game was tied, and I told myself no matter who wins this game, I had so much fun. There was offense, defense, 3 turnovers in the game, punts; it was awesome. The stats were perfect; I ran for about 130 and Dallas ran for about 110. We both threw for about 250 pass yards. There were a few sacks. There were about 40 yards of penatlies for each team. Usually I get blown out or I blow out the CPU and there are a ton of turnovers and no punts. Now of course I don't expect every game to be this close, as I want blowouts sometimes, but this proved to me that this game can play awesome. Thank you so much!
Advertisements - Register to remove