View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:22 AM   #23
Moegames
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: I Dont See What People Are Talking About...CPU AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgreengutta
I read people saying the CPU run game is broken in CCM...Well they was ripping my D apart...The RBs ran with passion...So I don't see what every one is talkin' about??? I play on Very Fast/15 min/13 sec... But the CPU does run the ball too much... I wonder why different people are getting different results
Ok this is going to be long but i gotta let it out..its all 100% truth. Oh and never go by what some other person says.. play the game yourself and you decide..just dont go fishing for flaws and bugs..because you'll always find them and its a bad habit to get into..just some advice for you dudes.

Most of what you see left around here posting are mostly complainers and disgruntled gamers that are pissed off the game does not fit their needs precisely. If you remember the polls that were taken here last month it was a landslide in favor of those that were enjoying the game and a much smaller percentage that disliked the game.

Remember that complainers, whiners, people that b1tch, complain, yell, bash, troll,etc stick out like a sore thumb. The fact that most of us that like the game and are having fun with the game...the majority of these people are done in these forums until next year.

So what you are seeing are mostly "left overs" i call them...these "left overs" are those that are simply here to express their anger, hate,etc ..so while it seems like the majority dont like the game or seems like the majority are bashing the game .....truth is *just like the poll proved* ...most are enjoying the game..and it was by a HUGE margin.. Dont get me wrong..some of us here do express constructive criticism and i greatly encourage that because it helps the developers see the issues and i consider pointing out issues a GOOD THING..but there are ways to do this and there are ways NOT to do this. The way NOT to do this is to come across as a prick with a arrogant attitude that shows you are only here to bash the game and make it look worse than what it really is...this is what you see most after the game releases, unfortunately. Us that are still hanging around trying to help with patches,etc to hopefully help make the game better via patches or for next years offering are few....the rest of the good guys are done with the forums...and what you got left is mostly the complainers,etc as i am about to explain.

I think the poll results were like 75% really like the game and 15% hated the game..and the rest of the percentages in the middle somewhere.

You gotta remember to NEVER EVER take those that whine and complain seriously...when it comes to sports video games...you tend to get a lot of picky people that expect perfection. Most people that are into sports in general are very competitive people and strive for perfection..this type of attitude spreads onto other things in their lives..like expecting a video game to some how magically produce AI Logic that is spot on human-like in every way....or you get some others sports enthusiasts that are simply so hung up on looking for mistakes, fouls, imperfection,etc that their personality actually transforms into them dissecting video games and their imaginations simply just go bonkers. They spend more of their time looking for things that aren't right or that are flawed rather just enjoying the damn game.

I always find it hilarious because i been a gamer since the Atari 2600 days...i consider myself a hardcore gamer...but not just sports..in fact sports video games are "not" my favorite genre of video games..but over the years of spending time on the internet at various message boards....one thing i have noticed over the 15 years being on these gaming message boards is that sports gamers are the most picky, complaining bunch of gamers out of all of them...PERIOD.

And all this goes back to what i said...that guys into sports are very competitive people, expect perfection, have a knack in dissecting/examining sports play, spotting flaws, mistakes, fouls,etc in real sports..how ever you want to put it...and those people that happen to be into video games as well ...do exactly the same thing with their gaming...they dissect the game to death, look for flaws, broken AI Logic,etc,etc and once they find it...come running here and cry about it like big babies.

I swear... some of these people are some of the biggest bunch of cry babies of them all and the kicker of it all is that most guys into sports are not your wimpy softies...its like watching grown men cry like women some times in here.

Oh and there is another group of sports enthusiasts that happen to be into video games...the dead heads i call them. That have zero common sense ..the big old jock that is dumb as a door knob and thinks he knows it all when he knows very little and when things don't go his way or something isnt to his liking...he makes a big stink about it in here ...and half the time it makes absolutely no sense at all...its like they are just b1tching to b1tch. Sorta like how women are....

And last but not least..we got just your typical troll...those that are still disgruntled over the old 2k5 thingy...each and every year they come in packs and in waves and unleash their hatred towards madden...i been here at Operation Sports Forums since 2002.... 10 years and trust me...i know what i am talking about, not just because of how long i been here..but because of how long i been around the gaming community.

I remember when i use to be a game tester through a now defunct firm in chicago and also with WorkforceLogic (sony entertainment division) and i would be around all sorts of Q/A guys for all sorts of genre's of games and the most whinny, complaining, arrogant of the group would be those working in the sports Q/A dept...they just simply thought they knew it all, how it should be, everything was bad, AI Logic was never any good and they were never satisfied no matter what...

hahahahahahaha ok i had to let it out, i just find it hilarious how some of these people actually come here, actually register just to whine and complain than finally troll and get banned only to come back for more the next few days..it happens like clock work each and every year after madden release, i find it funny as hell though..

Last edited by Moegames; 09-28-2012 at 07:50 AM.