kiddlex
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I Dont See What People Are Talking About...CPU AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Ok this is going to be long but i gotta let it out..its all 100% truth
Actually I don't fit into any of your categories and I believe the AI is very broken in online CCM. I liked Madden over NFL2k5, and I have enjoyed this years iteration. However, I commish a 10 team league with my buddies every year, and we literally cannot get competitive games from the cpu. We use Charters sliders (which are wonderful all things considered) and still the guy that won our league went 19-0 in the first season, with the rest of us only losing when we played each other.

This was also a problem last year and was never fixed. How is it possible that we can't get a challenge from the computer no matter the level we play on or the adjustments made? This is the issue we have with the game. The other stuff can be overlooked, the improvements are appreciated. But if every game is uncompetitive, at what point does building a team become pointless and the league lose its fun factor?

Without a patch or tuner set to correct I fear we will all grow tired soon and end the league before it really got going. As the primary means of my friends back home who are now all over the country "getting together", this is a very frustrating reality.