View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #1263
evans5150
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

I got my 2nd Rams CCM online game in last night. No game crash this time. I played all the way through. Steven Jackson rolled up 87 yards rushing on 17 carries and had 2 touchdowns. I threw for 312 yards with Bradford (3 TD's and 2 INT's). One INT was on me trying to force one into Amendola on a crossing route. I tried to lead it over his head but the safety was sitting on that one. I had an 80 yard TD pass to Amendola before that as he split the safeties.

I beat the Skins 38-23. I was able to hold RGIII in check in the air but they ran for 150 yards against me with Helu, Morris, and RGIII. One of their TD's came with 2 seconds left in the 1st half. They belted my kick returner and picked it up for a TD. That made it a 21-16 game at half.

Now I'm actually nervous about my next game! I play the Bears on the road. If I can rattle Cutler then I should be alright. The wildcard is Bradford vs the Bears D. I should play the game tonight.

By the way, I have been using Gameflow to make things more interesting. I choose my own play about 2 to 3 times a game. DEFINITELY having fun with this game!