View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:48 AM   #1264
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by evans5150
I got my 2nd Rams CCM online game in last night. No game crash this time. I played all the way through. Steven Jackson rolled up 87 yards rushing on 17 carries and had 2 touchdowns. I threw for 312 yards with Bradford (3 TD's and 2 INT's). One INT was on me trying to force one into Amendola on a crossing route. I tried to lead it over his head but the safety was sitting on that one. I had an 80 yard TD pass to Amendola before that as he split the safeties.

I beat the Skins 38-23. I was able to hold RGIII in check in the air but they ran for 150 yards against me with Helu, Morris, and RGIII. One of their TD's came with 2 seconds left in the 1st half. They belted my kick returner and picked it up for a TD. That made it a 21-16 game at half.

Now I'm actually nervous about my next game! I play the Bears on the road. If I can rattle Cutler then I should be alright. The wildcard is Bradford vs the Bears D. I should play the game tonight.

By the way, I have been using Gameflow to make things more interesting. I choose my own play about 2 to 3 times a game. DEFINITELY having fun with this game!
Awesome stuff! Just so you know I call all my plays. I don't know if its true but, some have said when you switch to traditional play calling the CPU calls better plays. If your getting great games from game flow then stick with it though. Don't be afraid to call them yourself though. As long as you don't call money plays (4 verts) I don't think it gives the user a big advantage.