Old 09-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #1266
JG1986
Pro

JG1986's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by evans5150
I even throw picks with 4 verts so yeah...no money plays in my book.

I am 39 years old and have played Madden since its inception. I used to be HARDCORE but now with 2 young kids and a wife with a neurological disorder, my free time is valuable. I could easily call my own game but I also don't want to out-think myself when I only have an hour to play here or there. I also just got FIFA 13 and haven't even opened it yet in 2 days because I'm having so much fun with Madden! Thanks again for putting all the work into this. Gameflow is doing a fairly good job of keeping things legit at this point. If I don't like the play call then I'll flip through it a few times until I see something I want to run. I like having an offensive coordinator!
The one bomb I threw last game against the Bucs I was intercepted as well. Manning overthrew Nicks and one of the Bucs was waiting for it.

Just throwing it out there that I do call my own game. Not sure if that really affects anything with the CPU or not. So far, with your sliders, the CPU has called the correct plays in the correct situations; 2:00 minute drills and all. I haven't seen the problem with CPU not rushing effectively or calling stupid plays with 2:00 left.