Old 09-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #1525
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
My 4-1 Giants marched into Sanfran to play the 2-3 49ers and the defense which allowed 50 points 2 weeks earlier stepped up.

Giants 33
49ers 10

Eli 18-31 246 yards 1 td 1 int sacked 5 times
smith 19-28 171 yards 0 tds 1 int sacked 3 times

Bradshaw 10 rushes 60 yards 2 fumbles(I recovered both or the game could have gone differently) he got hurt early in the 3rd quarter
Wilson 19 rushes 78 yards 2 tds
scott 3 rushes 23 yards
Gore 24 rushes 49 yards(sigh) 5 catches 38 yards

Nicks 7 catches 120 yards
Cruz 2 catches 55 yards
Hynoski 2 catches 28 yard td
Davis 6 catches 70 yards
Moss 3 catches 41 yards

Lee had 11 punts and weatherford has 6, most punts Id ever seen in a madden game.

Whitner had 10 tackles.Goldson, Willis, Bowman, and Rogers had 6. Mcdonald has 5 tackles(all for loss) and 2 sacks. Smith, Brooks and sopoaga all had sacks. Larry Grant had the int(i was trying to hit Nicks on a deep route running up and over the middle of the field, I tried to lead him down field, but the LB jumped up from 10 yards in front of the WR and got the pick, always happens when I run that route)

Tyler Sash had my int. Phillips had 7 tackles. Rolle and Rivers had 6 tackles. JPP, Canty and Boley all had sacks.

The first half was the battle of punts. The only times I didn't punt was when I got a pick with 8 mins left in the 2nd quarter at the 10 with Tyler Sash and got a FG and when I missed a 55 yard FG at the half. The only times they didn't punt was their last drive before the half when they drove to the 2, but I made a goalline stand leaving the game at 3-3. With 16 seconds left in the half Jerigan fumbled the kickoff and Bowman returned it 19 yards for the TD making 10-3 at the half. At this point my lack of offense was maddening. Looks like I was about to punt again early in the 3rd, but on a 3rd and long I hit a deep pass to Nicks to set up a wilson 5 yard td run(bradshaw got injuried earlier on the drive) Later in the 3rd im driving again thanks to good running by Wilson and a couple completions. 2nd and 1 from the 27 I run play action and roll Manning outside the pocket with Nicks running a streak, Bennett, running a 12-15 yard route toward the sideline and Hyonski running an underneath route. They bring a blitz and the only people on that side of the field are the men on Nicks and Bennett I dump it to Hyno just before the sack and he runs untouched for a 27 yard td. In the 4th I got a Tynes FG and a 1 yard Wilson td with the defense never breaking. One odd thing before Wilson's 1 yard td I ran out at the one with Eli(I thought it I was in but I wasn't) so I ran it in on the next play with Wilson, but after the game it gave me credit for 2 tds on those 2 plays odd. Im 5-1 now!
Man you stomped the 49ers.. Haha! You might need to crank it up to the next set man.. If they adjust CCM to play like play now them you should come back to this set..
Advertisements - Register to remove