View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #521
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
MarketingWiz once again awesome job on these sliders. They are hands down the best base set there is around. With that being said though, they are a base set and they could still definitely improve. I'm not exactly sure what your working on in the "lab" right now but if I could be any help let me know because I would love to plug in some different sliders and see how things go differently and give you my feedback on it. So if there's anything you're currently tinkering with and would like my help with let me know. Also I've read some interesting things about CPU passing which I personally believe is the worst part of M13 on any sliders (even though you've done the best at addressing the problem). It seems that in my personal experience, using your exact sliders, that The CPU accuracy is almost spot on where its at. The issue for me is that one, the CPU rarely ever takes shots down field and shows an apparent lack of aggressiveness. Secondly, I find the CPU throwing the wrong trajectories on passes way too often. I can't even explain how many times the CPU just throws a lobbed pass into tight 2 double coverage. This seems to be the main reason for why everyone is getting such high CPU INT rates. With that being said I'm not really sure how to make the CPU change that, I suppose its connected with CPU ACC but I think you would know alot better than me haha. CPU passing aggressiveness on the other hand I may know a little something about. From my own experience I have taken note that if you switch to Conventional from GameFlow right before the opening kickoff, in the pause menu, that the CPU becomes much more balanced on offense. Besides for that I have also read on some other threads that Game Speed, as well as Auto-Subs, have a direct effect on the aggressiveness of the CPU passing game. Apparently the higher the game speed, the more aggressive the CPU. As goes for Auto-Subs, I've read 11/9 for whatever reason gives the CPU passing a little extra as well. I can not say if either of these do affect the CPU passing but I am in the process of testing and I just wanted to bring them to your attention. As far as the testing goes I wanted to get your opinion on what Speed Threshold to use on Fast as well as Very Fast?
Thanks once again for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to hear what you think about this idea.

Thanks bro for the props, I am blushing ....

As y'all can see from my lack of posting, I am back in the lab mixing up a tuned up batch of sliders for us all to enjoy.... No ETA, since I am actually trying to enjoy watching some NFL with real refs, and some SEC & PAC 10, NCAA action as well ....

I am reading all your posts, I will try to answer all questions, and requests that would like to pick my brain on theories and comments....

Just give me some time, as I try to catch my breath.... I take a lot of pride and dedicate a lot of legit time in the lab to tune these bad boys... I also test a lot of theories and ideas from other bad-assess throwin' up their slider sets in this forum, although some ideas/theories are more "pizz-azzz" rather than substance, but you got to try them out just to be fair....

Appreciate all the luv and will be checking in with responses and feedback as the days roll along....

Peace bro's

Always remember:

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove