View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
Farmer joe
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 has run its course

Actually, this is the first Madden in my years and years of playing (since 2000 as a franchise geek) that I am actually playing every game, just about (maybe sim 2 a season). I'm playing with a crappy team, the Colts, in the 2ne season, and I've been having a good time with some sliders I've been building for myself. I've been having tough games, and losing here and there, because my sliders make it hard to run...but my O-line sucks at run blocking, and my RB (Daniel Thomas) isn;t the best, so its realistic. I did my first draft in madden 13 this year just a couple days ago in the off season, and it was one of the best draft experiences ever, my draft wasn't that good at all, but I got a couple players for my scheme that'll be ready by next year, maybe.

I'm having fun and playing the most I ever have this year. Just have to get a good slider set going for YOU, and not cheese the CPU. At least its been working for me, and I'm a longtime madden franchise player. I was always sick of my team all getting to 88-90+ OVR just for having a good year, I love the XP this year.