View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:07 AM   #58
rdm1800
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbreaker999
Could you advise me on what to scout to get the 3 dev players (what stat or stats). I have saved all my scouting points, and also upgraded my coach scouting to double, so i have plenty of points. I normally look at injury stamina, speed those kinds of things depending on which position. Thanks for all your help and expertise guys!

Mindbreaker999
The method that we came up with (before making the guide) was to scout AWR first on every player of the position you want. Look at each of the B AWR guys first and scout the stats that are both important to that position and also costly to raise.

For example, if I'm scouting CB's, I will first do the AWR for all, then sort the draft board by AWR and start scouting the SPD of all the B AWR players (or C if there are no B's, etc.). I will then pop ACC on any that had an A SPD. If you end up with multiple guys with both A SPD & ACC, then I would start checking AGI and JMP possibly, or maybe MCV/ZCV if I just want to find a reason to like one CB over another. Height/Weight is also a factor occasionally, but that depends on your preference. Once you have a favorite, then pop the development and you should have a good chance of finding the quick/star players.

Ideally, you want to scout as few items as possible to locate the stars so you can pop as many developments as you can. That said, with our guide, you are free to scout other things (besides dev, since it's known already) to narrow down which star/quick players you want instead of risking it on unknowns.