Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Good process!

Thanks for sharing...

Have you ever done tests on CPU INT Catch versus Drop?

I'm using a 5 or 6 HUM QB ACC (Browns / Weedon) with a CPU PRC of 65 and INT set at 30...

He's pretty wild (his mid acc is 76) even when he plants, and any offline throw gets caught by ANY CPU defender within reach that has a CTH over 50...

I have my PRC at 80 (loose coverage) with INTs at 20, and a guy like CB Haden (high OVR / AWR / CTH) picks about one of three that hit him in the hands...

I'd like to at least get 50 / 50 or so with the CPU Defenders above 50 / 60 ish...

I know all your sets have higher CPU INT settings, but I'm guessing your using a higher AWR / OVR/ ACC QB...

So:

Any info appreciated on "drop versus catch" for CPU INT...

Thanks!

I know you did one a while back where 18 was the human setting for finally getting some drops...so thanks again for that...
yes I did all that. I also make a terrible DB with 0 catching if he ever catches an int I drop the slider. I have to adjust some things because I don't think EA makes there settings with ratings being the most important thing. Not one slider is right when considering ratings when the sliders are at default. That should tell you a lot about. EA. I just have to change somethings to add a little challenge.

Last edited by charter04; 10-02-2012 at 12:25 PM.