View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #667
Money99
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenglund
More immersion in RTTS. Want to feel like more of the team, that I'm more connected to the other players. Not sure HOW to do that. With that said, RTTS is still the best My Player mode out there. I love how you can tailor it any way you want to your skill or style.

Also, somehow allow my RTTS guy to carry over to next year's game.

More stats. Would love to see a more robust stat system. I'd love to easily find a bunch of players either in the draft, or in the minors, that have high OBP or something (go the Moneyball route). Or to find those power hitters and put together a fierce HR hitting line up.

Other than that, I have a hard time finding other ways to improve the game. I'm not a diehard baseball fan, so I'm sure I'm missing something, but to me, it is the best sports sim available.
I'd love that too, especially carrying over to next years game.

NBA2K has an incredible My Player mode that has lots of interaction.
If The Show could copy a lot of those aspects (fake Twitter accounts, interviews, etc), I'd be all in.
I love Career Modes so I'm hoping The Show 13 has something like that in store.

If I could add 1 more wish, it would be to invite a friend to compete in the same world as your RTTS player.
You don't have to be on the same team either.
Imagine logging in after work to find out your buddy just went 3/5 with a HR and 4 RBI's to take a lead over your stats?
OR, having to play a game against your friend's RTTS pitcher?
Or compete to see who will make it to the major's first?
That would be awesome!