View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #6
raiderfan247365
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepball757
What up Raider? Glad to be back. Havent gotten the error message yet and I have 138 teams left to edit. Did you ever get the error message to come off of last year's roster? What i'm doing to save time is if a good player is mysteriously not there, i google search "player name / transfer / basketball". Finding out all kinds of info. Players are tranferring twice sometimes. I have Bakari as the highest rated player on the team and starting. If i have time i will check the boxscore of the 3 preseason games they play in early november. That seemed to work well last year for questionable teams.
Ya man my file is corrupt, I dont even think its a matter of player names I just think it got corrupted some how, im at peace with it lol. You are correct though, I used the exhibition box scores last year to at least solidify starting lineups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepball757
FLORIDA ATLANTIC
Greg Gantt (SG)and RaymondTaylor (PG) – Gantt gave up his gunning license last season or RTaylor decided no more of this. Either way, they will take turns shooting
Pretty sure Ray Taylor transferred to Florida International?