View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #20
Buckeye Country
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Footb

If they fixed the DB glitch, sliders and made Autopass realistic this game would be really good. But, now I can't play it because these three issues have ruined the game for me. If I remember the deep pass was an issue in 12, which they obviously didnt fix. They are down in sales because people got frustrated and didn't buy the game. There were people on this thread last year that aren't around this year because they didn't buy it. If EA could get their act together and put out a product that is not broken people would buy this game year in and year out. There is still time for EA to tune some of these issues, but a 4th patch IMO is unlikely since they used the 3rd patch on uniforms. Although the uniforms are cool for some people it didn't represent the whole community of people playing this game. I could care less about uniforms, I am interested in playing a good football game that I don't have to sit here for hours and hours trying to figure out how to correct the only game that I care to play. I am so frustrated I have quit playing 13. So EA please fix the issues. Several years back the sliders were broken and they were patched or tuned. The game played pretty well after that. I don't remember which version that was, but they can figure this out if they wanted too.