Old 10-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
Rondo is GOD
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Take That 2K13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxw7340
I'm beyond amped! Rondo you're the man; your Take That 2K rosters for 2K12 really improved the game visually and realistically for me and many others and after being worried that hex editing wouldn't be possible for this year I'm very excited that you will be sharing your masterpiece this year! Although 2K13 is great gameplay wise , 2K once again mostly neglected team colors for accessories and it looks terrible for us NBA fans who want an authentic NBA game both gameplay-wise and visually. Kudos to you and the other hex editing geniuses who deciphered 2Ks puzzle and will make having correct team colors a reality this year!
Thanks, brotha! Glad to hear it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
Can't wait. I'm really looking forward to having accurate team colors and socks. And your rosters are usually one of, if not, the best of rosters in that respect. Waiting until the roster update would be a good idea because there's a good amount of missing players and transactions.
Thanks! I always try to make everything perfect, visually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Your rosters were so great with accessories I put everyone I knew on them. They feel in love with them. They are waiting for them just like me. With the right sliders your roster was the best I had in 2K12.
Haha thats awesome news! Glad to hear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
what first round and second round draft rookies are not in the default roster?
Off the top of my head... Marquis Teague, Jazz's second rounder, Tons of other players. Someone actually typed it all up: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-signings.html
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.