Old 10-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #15
Find_the_Door
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Shot Release bug/ issue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltranite
I get all of that, I just want the online timing to be the same as the offline timing. AND, I have jumpshot feedback on during online games, and Im am not sure that it works all of the time. One time I just held down the X button to shoot a 3 and a I didnt let it go at all. The thing still said that I released it too early. So are the jump shots broken in a sense? Or does the jumpshot feedback giving me faulty feedback?

Does anyone know if this has been listed in the requests for a patch in the post that is stickied on the first page?

BTW, if you play sim ball, plz hit me up. I dont think I can take another random online game. X360: GT = B Sims Tha Jedi
Well Bryan, there's things like latency that will never allow that to happen. You also play on a 73" TV which they don't make that great of panels for TV's that large thus you'll have a considerable amount of input lag (all on your TV's inputs, nothing you can do). That's why I recommend going no larger than 42" to ensure you're getting a quality panel. I also would only recommend LG and Panasonic TV's due to them primarily only using IPS panels. Plasma's are fantastic due to little to no input lag.
Advertisements - Register to remove