View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #1340
RogueHominid
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Man, these really have changed my appreciation for the game. I'm 2-3 now with CLE, and one of my wins was on a lucky streak with :15 on the clock.

I can really tell that talent governs the outcome quite heavily, though it is possible to shock superior teams if you get all the chips falling your way. I have a total of 7 good players on that team, and I can tell. It's hard as hell to move the ball with Weeden's inconsistency and that group of receivers.

The only consistent piece has been Richardson, who runs with great power and just enough burst to get you those 15-20 yard explosive plays from time to time.

On defense, we've got some talent, but it's so spread apart that we're vulnerable in all phases of the game.

Every game feels different. I played BAL @ their place two games ago, stopped Ray Rice dead in his tracks all game (after giving up 125 to Fred Jackson the week prior), and wound up winning a shocking 22-0 game.

Then I went to NYG and got whooped. Eli topped 300 w/ 3 TDs, their WR attacked the ball at the point and won. Bradshaw was up over 4.5 YPC. They dropped me 30-0. Absolutely nothing worked.

Any given Sunday, man.