View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #405
Xanathol
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
Xan this editor is beast! Thanks so much! I love to create custom historic teams and this is gonna be great. Just wish it was on PS3. So, now I'm gonna trade my PS3 for an XBOX. Quick question, I saw the ability to export and import players from other Xbox roster files. Does this work?

And can I get a break down of what the number values mean? For example next to Aaron Rogers the Helmet is 4 his head is a 476, left shoe is 12. Are these just styles?

Another thing I noticed was the QB stance and style. With the Madden player in game creater I can choose any of the legends throwing style. How can I do that with editor? I don't see any of their styles in the editor.
Exporting and importing should work, from a roster / franchise to a roster only. The fields that show you numbers are what the game store there ( like the head example you used - that's the ID used in game for that player's head ). Some field we don't know what they are, so any research into is much appreciated!

For the legends stances, where do you see this? I went through the player creator, wrote each one I saw down, and then mapped the values into the editor to those. If there are more we can get a list of and a roster from with those styles, I can certainly add them!
Advertisements - Register to remove