View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
football200414
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
Anyone ever had this problem in online game???

I was playing this user named REALLARG (I'm including his PSN so you know what to expect if you ever play him) & he was straight up cheese. Going for it on 4th & no business, using WR & HB at QB half the time, you name it and he did it. I paused the game on a couple occasions to tell him to quit cuz he had said he was a straight sim player in the lobby (obviously not). Anyways, after I picked him off and had the lead by 4 something crazy happened. I could push my PS button but that was it. If I tried to select a play, change formations, or pause it wouldn't work. I took the delay of game penalty, then it let me change to the next formation then froze up again (except the clock still going of course). I got a 2nd delay of game and clicked X twice as fast as I could just to get out of the playcall screen. It stopped after that but of course that possession was a dud. Anyone else ever see this? Do you know if it was some kind of lag or freeze he was inducing? I ended up winning anyway but still would like to know what happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove