View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #17
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Thanks slimm for the information. I think you created the doc in Open Office. When opening it in Excel 2010, it warns me it has to fix some damaged parts of the file to open it. When looking at the file, all seems ok, except for the end of the doc:

GShsHCol1 GShsHCol2 GShsHCol3 GShsACol1 GShsACol2 GShsACol3

These categories were altered in some way I think. I am not in front of the game to see what these categories are, but I will let you know if there is trouble. If no one is working on the file tonight around 9 ish, I will try to knock out a team. I will keep an eye on the thread and work from there.

EDIT: Also, just so we are straight, add 10 points to the Defensive Awareness value on the spreadsheet when we edit?
Yes on adding 10 to Defensive Awareness.

Since Leftos added Ratings/Tendencies/etc to his AWESOME editing tool, I've got all the ratings done for Charlotte and the Bucks. It takes about 5-10 minutes per team. I won't be home for a few hours to email you the roster file I've been working on. Please wait on it before you start editing. I don't want you to waste your time.

Also, I've re-arranged the template so that all ratings are in numerical order. If you download Leftos' tool, all you'll have to do is read from left to right and input the numbers. The only ones you'll have to think about are Ball Handling, Post Fadeaway and Post Hook. Everything else is completely straightforward. I'll upload that template to google docs when I get home, as well.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.