View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
Eaglerock562
MVP

OVR: 21
NBA 2K13 Default Roster Player ID Spreadsheet (Leftos Roster Editor)

Ok guys, now that Leftos has worked his great magic with the help of the 360 community we are now able to edit players in the roster including their attributes, tendencies and hot spots as well as unlock 2nd round pick and hidden free agents. The bad news is that when 2K updated their rosters on 10-10-12, it rearranged the players ID which we use to identify which player is which. The spreadsheet that Leftos created is open for all users to add as they collect information, but that causes a problem because some people have used the default rosters as a base and some are using the 10-10-12 update as a base so the players IDs are different in both for a vast majority of players so in order to keep the confusion down to a minimum, I'm going to start a spreadsheet for players ID from the DEFAULT ROSTERS. Anyone who is using the default rosters as a base I invite you to post players ID's and for those that do I will then send you an e-mail that will give you permission to view and edit the spreadsheet on google docs. Again, only those who are using the default 2K rosters as their base are the ones that I will send an e-mail to inviting them to update a spreadsheet that I am creating.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Advertisements - Register to remove