Old 10-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #29
poster
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
Poster - I've uploaded the newest spreadsheet. The rows that the player ratings are in match up with the columns in the editor. Just go straight across. You'll have to use the scale in the editing document for Ball Handling. For Post Fadeaway and Hooks, either use a 25-35-45-55-65-75-85-95 scale or leave that alone and I'll do it. Let me know what you prefer.

Jjhill - I appreciate the offer, but the Cavs are already done. Do you want to help edit other teams? It's literally data entry. All of the ratings/tendencies are already in the spreadsheet.

With Tendencies, just do Take Shot, Inside Shot, Close Shot, Mid Range Shot, 3PT Shot, Use Pick, Set Pick, Isolation, Use Screen, Set Screen, Spot Up, Post Up and Touches. Set all Drive the Lane Tendencies to 0, Attack the Basket to 0. I'm not sure if I want to edit all of the other tendencies yet.

1st post has been updated as more teams are complete.
Thanks slimm, can I ask a spreadsheet question. So going down to NOLA who is team #10. I know their players have ID's from 128-138. So should I assume that Eric Gordon is 128, and Hakim Warrick is 129 and so on?

I ask as some of the teams above (miami for example), the numbers are not in order. I think in NOLA's case the order is there as Anthony Davis has a 99 inside and is last in order, just want to make sure. Hope I am making sense.

Can I also ask what the green shading areas mean? Thanks!