MVP

OVR: 33
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
More testing... NEW UPDATE on PAGE 1 - POST 1:

Friday - October 12th - 9:30 AM

Everything in BOLD / RED is updated

Spent almost 2 hours combing over things late last night, also taking into account your ideas and frustrations... In trying to appease the masses, I've worked on some things that will hopefully bring the cpu offense to life, allowing a more balanced and fluid offense.

I left overall game speed at 55... I tried the three slower speeds (54, 53, and 52) - it just doesn't play well. 55 is the magic number to get guys to move more fluid and realistic on the court.

Tendencies were looked at extensively. If this doesn't work for you, then I'd suggest just creating your own. I've been in communication with 3 key roster makers here at OS, addressing our issues with them, and they agree it's a combination of SLIDERS, PLAYBOOKS and PLAYER TENDENCIES (within the rosters themselves). Every one us understand this year the delicate balance, so we've been swapping some ideas (privately) and hopefully these new sliders will incorporate a lot of the ideas we've shared.

Enjoy!

Excelent, good to know you guys are sharing ideas ! ... hopefully, I can get some tips in regards of tendencies and coach profiles when I do my project for PS3 ;D
Advertisements - Register to remove