View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #158
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I truly believe the issues we're now experiencing are ROSTER related - so depending on what roster you use is what will determine various things. I use MY own set - It's the base set that came with the game. I've put countless hours into fixing all the transactions, fixed all jersey numbers, rotations (guessing) and have created 67 players. I can't share it on 2K Share - it's not working - won't load.

But I"m not seeing anything out of kilter... I just played as the Clippers (me) at Bucks (cpu). I lost 100-92. I shot 47% and the cpu shot 44%. They took 24 free throws, and only 16 three-pointers (and with that backcourt that's not bad). I'm not seeing enough turnovers, so I've lowered passing to 43 for the cpu (to my 48). user turnovers are not bad at all.

I've also lowered cpu offensive rebounding to 35 and raised user to 55. Still not happy with that.

But other than this, i'm very, very happy with this set. I feel the guards still dominate the ball too much but I don't know what to do... I don't think that can be fixed.