Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #190
WildPotato
Rookie

WildPotato's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor21
So how did you guys both miss Jason Judge. Is it possible that you missed other players? I might be making a big deal about one player and I dont mean to but others and I depend on this information but really who cares if you hear a story or not .

do you guys have any plans on making a top ten list by position for defense obviously offense would be too much but there only 2 defense's not a big difference in tampa 2 and 4-3 or a dream team list based on scheme ? or at least add scheme to the players you already have listed.I could start a thread myself but as a new member i cant .I know i can scout but I dont.with all the extra time it takes to do basic things its much easier to for me to leave everyone unscouted when drafting. I always save before the draft starts sim it and do my scouting that way by viewing all rookie signings
I started with the Christmas draft in my connected careers and i didn't have Judge as a storyline player. I didn't know that they change. He was never even mentioned once in any of the news feeds. He ended up getting picked 4th overall and still had 95 spd and an 82 overall. But was never mentioned as a storyline player.