View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #555
AllStarDaDon
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Raul you are garbage as hell u ran a terrible offense that tried force the ball in the paint with lead passes and no type of legit post moves and yes you did play off ball at times especially in the post..not to mention your stats say you play 56% off ball and numbers don't lie.

You converted ranked game players need to stop claiming your SIM cuz your not. @ allstar you don't have to co-sign or comment to impress these OS bums.

Man I cant wait until I get my pvr so I can expose the bums claiming to be SIM and are straight up swiss cheese.

Played Richmoo the other and didn't have jack to say about his game unlike some other bums around here. No one can say anything bad about the way I play because I don't abuse anything. Right now im losing to sub par players due to my bad shooting.
You already know I'm cool with you dawg.

I just like lol'ing @ everyone saying the same thing about you. We should definitely run one today, because me and richmooo are basically the same player. Ask him he'll tell you his self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Advertisements - Register to remove