View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #112
slimm44
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Great to know. Don't push yourself too hard, and if there's anything I can do to help, hit me up.
Can you find out how to edit draft classes? The main scale that will be different from my roster to the generic draft classes is the Touches Tendency. I can revamp that if necessary but it would be AWESOME to be edit draft classes with your program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
slimm, great job! I am also willing to help better the roster in any way if needed. In case you would need help with some of the future steps as you outlined in your first post, or anything else. Thanks again for your work!
Draft classes, my man. Draft classes. I've gotten all of the original FA's edited (roughly) aside from the Freelance Tendencies. I basically checked for ratings that were too-high or low and edited the most important ratings and tendencies (OFF/DEF AWA, POT, CON, Take Shot, Shot Locations, Drive the Lane, Attack Basket, Pass Out) and will get the Freelance Tendencies done, probably today.

After that I have the few hidden FA's on the disk and the 2nd round rookies and I'll release a "rough draft" release that will be good to use for any game mode. The main thing I need is Draft Classes. If you use my Draft Class Creation Guide used in the first post, it should take a few days per class editing the players in-game. If you have any questions, let me know.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.