Old 10-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #1446
pdiehm
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymets1975
Sent this to Charter in a pm...

Was basically wondering if anyone is having any good low scoring defensive games that end up like 13-10, 20-13 or 17-13??? Looking to see if anyone is seeing a good score variety and not just shootouts???
I haven't seen any. THey are possible, it's just finding that right setting.

Game #2 of my modified charter set.

Cowboys (CPU) at Seattle (ME).

Score 34-14.

Dallas offense: 365
Seattle offense: 292

Dallas rushing: 23-113-0
Seattle rushing: 31-147-2

Dallas Passing: 252
Seattle Passing: 145

Dallas had 262 yards of offense at half to my 73, but I led 17-14 courtesy of 2 Murray fumbles returned for TD (more on that in a sec).

Ground out a 9 minute drive to open the 2nd half (19 plays) to make it 24-14, and then had a 3 and out from them. I killed the 3rd quarter then.

My leading tackler had 11 tackles, I think Lee led the Cowboys with 9.

Thoughts: Human offense feels really good with essentially exactly what charter has set up. The CPU started out like a house on fire, but fumbled 6 times. I may raise the fumble slider up to 10 for each. Take away those 2 defensive scores, and it's 20-14. I think between charter's set and my modified set of his, it's pretty close to being a flexible set. You'll see blowouts, and you'll see defensive battles.

What I'm shooting for is a winning team having roughly 24-30 points. I'm shooting for total offense (Not yards) of about 340 yards on average for 1 team. I'm seeing the yards about right, not too far off of it.

I think the sliders are close to that edge where a little push will send the right over.

Will play another game after the Yankees game.