View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #1692
ewing6
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd Im back, booted up my old Giants CCM with the patch put in the red set and my 6-1 Giants went into Dallas to face the 3-3 Cowboys.

Giants 36
Cowboys 30 OT

Eli 24-42 334 yards 4 tds 2 ints sacked twice
Romo 14-18 196 yards 1 td 0 ints

Bradshaw 22 rushes 93 yards
Wilson 11 rushes 72 yards
Murray 24 rushes 95 yards td
Jones 3 rushes 24 yards td

Austin 3 catches 44 yards
Witten 3 catches 92 yards
Dez 2 catches 19 yards td
Cruz 5 catches 93 yards
Nicks 5 catches 61 yards 2 tds
Bennett 4 catches 42 yards
Randle 2 catches 54 yards td
Smith 2 catches 46 yards

Phillps and Blackburn had 9 tackles. Boley had 5 2 for loss, Jpp had 4 2 for loss and a sack. Hosley and tuck also had sacks. Lissemore and Cooper had sacks for the cowboys.Church and Carr got the picks. Pool had 8 tackles. Carr, lee and cooper all had 7.

In the first half both defenses played solidly. In the first quarter they got a 10 yard td from Romo to Dez and we got a fg. In the 2nd quarter we got a 6 yard TD from Manning to Robinson and they got a 30 yard fg to make it 10-10 at half. I drive down in the beginning of the 2nd half, but settle for a fg making it 13-10. I have a chance to score again, but throw a pick and they drive down and get a 21 yard TD run by Murray with 34 seconds left in the 3rd to make it 17-13.I got stopped to start the 4th and they drove down for a fg making 20-13. Jernigan fumbled the kickoff and set them up for a felix jones 17 yard td making it 27-13. With 5:18 left 3rd and long from the 47, I think I'm done. They blitz a corner and hes just about to sack me, but Im able to throw it down field and Randle snags it for a 53 yard td making it 27-20. The cowboys fumble the kickoff and Hosley recovers at the 10!!! We settle for a FG with 3 mins left, I would have gone for it at 4th down but it was at the 10 because of a sack and I figured I had a better chance at a stop. First play of the next drive they go to shoutgun oddly enough and Romo throws a pick and Webster runs it to the 10, but its called back on a roughing the passer. A 26 yard run by Murray put them in good postion. They are in fg range 3rd and 5. If i stop them I get the ball with 1:20ish left and 2 tos, but Murray got the first down. I hold them the next 3 plays, but burn all my tos and they kicked the fg with 16 seconds left. I think Im done. I return the kick to the 28. First play is incomplete. Cruz had single coverage on the next play I just throw one down field, lead him toward the sideline and threw up a prayer. Cruz leaps in the air, catches it and tippe toes out at the 14 with 6 seconds left. I line up and the next play throw a 14 yard td to Nicks to force OT. In OT I get the ball, get a first down running with Wilson. 3rd and 4 later in the drive I hit steve smith on a slant makes a man miss and gets 34 yards to put me at the 32. I run the ball and mix in a pass to get to like the 15. 3rd and 3 I throw it to Bennet and he drops at the 3. 4th and 4 at the 11 and I decide to go for it, figuring the fg wouldn't help and even if I got stopped they would have the long field. I throw the screen to Nicks and he walks in untouched for the game winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!