View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
Keytosa
Rookie

Keytosa's Arena

OVR: 2
Be a GM Roster Limit Glitch

I've found some interesting things in Be a GM. Just to lay the ground, I've edited all NHL and AHL teams so that each NHL team has a forward and defenseman scratched, and each AHL team has two forwards and a defenseman scratched. Each team also has 2 goalies in both AHL and the NHL. So going into the Be a GM, each franchise has 41 skaters. So here's where the weird stuff happens. I start a new Be a GM with salary cap ON and have tested this with multiple teams:

-The CPU signs random guys to my AHL club BEFORE I even start by Be a GM. Meaning they're not in the actual roster going into my Be a GM. The first thing I do is check my AHL roster and all these random guys are scratched that I DID NOT SIGN.

-The number of random signings varies.

-Even if the CPU only randomly signs one person, that should put my player total to 42, so I should be able to sign 3 more skaters to fill the 45 skater limit. However, I can only sign 2.

This is really strange. I really hope that EA can fix this via patch. Has anybody experienced this or have any advice for me? I just really want to start my Be a GM and have spent a lot of time doing my rosters to make them "Be a GM ready." Thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove